Counseling. Litigation. Training.
Palladino Law leverages deep and progressive employment law and human resources experience to provide counseling, training and representation to both employers and employees in the Greater Boston/Cambridge and Massachusetts North Shore areas.
Our Firm’s approach allows us to adapt our guidance to any workplace environment and address nearly any employment law challenge. We offer what you would expect from the most successful practitioners: responsiveness, clarity, trustworthiness, zealousness, curiosity, thoroughness, resilience, intelligence and efficiency. But what sets us apart is our empathetic, pragmatic and authentic approach to the practice of employment law and human resources.
Whether you are a small- or medium-sized business needing expert employment law or Human Resources advice, or an individual or company seeking vigorous representation in an employment dispute, Palladino Law provides large firm, partner-level value at boutique firm rates. Contact us.
- Expert legal representation/defense in employment litigation, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage & hour, employee leave, wrongful termination/discipline and breach of contract matters
- Specialized counseling on effective workplace policies, procedures and HR practices
- Drafting and enforcement of employment contracts and non-disclosure/non-competition agreements
- Compliance Training, including Equal Employment Opportunity, Harassment, Retaliation
- Executive Employment and Separation Agreements and negotiation of terms